This video from Angie Hott might be useful as you pray through Psalm 3 on Monday.
Hello beloved of Christ,
We have decided to have a Sunday morning gathering at Rankins this Sunday, May 10. First of all, we want everyone to make their own decision about whether it is best for and/or your family to attend. The elders agreed that we will gather and follow social distancing guidelines. If you didn’t know, Governor Justice supports churches meeting at this point. You can read about that here: http://wvmetronews.com/2020/04/30/justice-says-25-gathering-guideline-doesnt-apply-to-churches/
I did some math and drew a couple maps of the space at Rankins. I think that even with plenty of space between people and groups of people, we can easily fit 184 people in the gym. So there will be room for you, and we will be spread out.
• Be prepared to sit only with your family and not shake hands or hug.
• Maintain distance between yourself and others.
• Bring a mask to wear. If you need one, we will have some available.
• Children will sit with their families this week. The worship time will be planned with that in mind. Jenny may have a quiet activity that children can do at their seats.
• The elderly, immunocompromised, not in good health, or in a high-risk group are encouraged to attend online rather than in person.
• We will have hand sanitizer available.
• As of now, we do not sanitize the building afterwards. If that changes, we will be asking for some volunteers.
• We will not be providing coffee or snacks.
If you’re not comfortable being with us in person, please join in on FB Live. We love you and we are praying for you. Rich, Justin, Tom and Richard
We’ve decided to not gather tomorrow morning or evening at Rankins. We will be worshiping, learning and praying in my family room with a few people at 10 AM. That will be broadcast on FB Live. Let’s hope that our not meeting together is helpful to bringing about the Coronavirus’s demise sooner than later.
We’re going to decide Saturday about meeting together Sunday. If we don’t gather, we will broadcast something on Facebook Live to encourage and guide you as you walk with Jesus. If you have any prayer needs or anxious thoughts, let us share your burdens. If you need supplies, reach out and we will help you.